Sider

torsdag 10. juni 2010

Learning to love

Some trends I need to learn how to love. Every season there´s always that one thing I´m just not that excited about. I admit it, it took me some time to love tights, and I hate UGGs at first. Now I can´t live without it! This season is the same, of course. I struggle to love the harem pants and the belly bags. But the biggest issue I have with a trend are the wooden clogs! I doubt that I will ever learn to love them.

What do you think? Are there any trends you hate? Or have learned to love? I would love to hear about it!




by Chanel

2 kommentarer:

  1. I do find sneakers with heels or wedges absolutely appalling. Sneakers as in the converse type and similar. I know converse, moods, and I think also Alexander Wang makes those. Ugh! Used to dislike polka dots. Now I love them.

    SvarSlett